About the Commission
On August 12, 2002, the American Bar Association House of Delegates adopted all nine recommendations contained in the Commission's Final Report.
Final Reports, as adopted August 12, 2002
- Introduction and Overview
- Report 201A (Regulation of the Practice of Law by the Judiciary)
- Report 201B (Unauthorized Practice of Law; Multijurisdictional Practice of Law)
- Report 201C (Disciplinary Authority)
- Report 201D (Reciprocal Discipline)
- Report 201E (Interstate Disciplinary Enforcement)
- Report 201F ( Pro Hac Vice Admission)
- Report 201G (Admission on Motion)
- Report 201H (Licensing of Legal Consultant) *
- Report 201J (Temporary Practice by Foreign Lawyers)
- MJP Commission Report as adopted available in the Word version or the PDF version.
* This Model Rule was amended by the American Bar Association House of Delegates in August 2006 and is now known as the ABA Model Rule for the Licensing and Practice of Foreign Legal Consultants