The Equal Justice Conference is co-sponsored by the ABA Standing Committee on Pro Bono and Public Service and National Legal Aid & Defender Association.
Save the Date: May 9-11, 2019
The 2019 ABA/NLADA Equal Justice Conference will be held in
Louisville, Kentucky at the Louisville Marriott Downtown
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
The Equal Justice Conference joins all components of the civil legal aid community to discuss and address issues related to the delivery of legal services to low-income individuals in need of legal assistance.
- Inspiring Keynote Speakers
- Multiple Networking Opportunities
- More than 85 sessions with CLE accredited programming
- Breakfast and lunch included with registration
- A wide selection of low or no cost pre-conference programs
Conference materials from past years