The 2019 ABA/NLADA Equal Justice Conference will be held in
Louisville, Kentucky at these:
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
The Equal Justice Conference joins all components of the civil legal aid community to discuss and address issues related to the delivery of legal services to low-income individuals in need of legal assistance.
- There will be multiple networking opportunities to expand your ability to help those you serve.
- Our featured speakers will energize and inspire you.
- We have more than 85 CLE accredited sessions.
- We also have a robust selection of low or no-cost pre-conference programs.
- You get to experience all the wonderful things the city of Louisville has to offer!