The documents below are written materials from programs that have been sponsored by the Mass Torts Litigation Committee. Please note: You must be a Section of Litgation member and be logged in to access the files.
Mass Torts Meeting Minutes
2019 Joint CLE (January 26–27, 2019, Laguna Beach, CA)
2017 Joint CLE (January 26–27, 2017, Squaw Valley, CA)
- » Ethics Session: Sanctions v. Inside & Outside Counsel
- » Managing Insurance Coverage Issues in the Defense and Resolution of New and Emerging Large-Scale Environmental, Mass Torts and Products Liability Cases
- » Mass Torts Breakout Session I: Emerging Trends in Mass Torts: What’s Next?!?
- » Plenary Session: The Current Legal Landscape for “Discovery on Discovery”
- » Mass Torts Breakout Session II -- Our Food at Risk: Using the Food Safety & Modernization Act to Detect Economic Adulteration
22nd Annual National Institute on Aviation Litigation (June 1, 2016, New York City, NY)
3rd Annual Western Regional CLE Program on Class Actions and Mass Torts (May 27, 2016, San Francisco, CA)
- » Takeaways on Forum Non Conveniens and Related Issues in Multi-District Aviation Disaster Litigation after Air France 447