READ NOW: Spring 2019
The latest issue of Intellectual Property Litigation includes these articles:
- Proving Damages in an Emerging Industry: Lessons from Waymo v. Uber
- Early (and Detailed) Disclosure of Trade Secrets: The Battle at the Heart of Trade Secrets Litigation
- Why Litigators Should Care about Trade Secret Management
- Political Trade Secrets: Intellectual Property Defense to Political Hacking
- The Secret to Trade Secrets Is Keeping Your Secrets Secret
If you're currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email, you must join the Section and its Intellectual Property Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.