The latest issue of Environmental & Energy Litigation and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Summer 2020 | PDF
- Price-Anderson Act Removal of Litigation Involving a “Nuclear Incident”
- Passaic River Litigation Spawns Decision in CERCLA 107/113 Debate
- EPA Issues Temporary COVID-19 Policy on Enforcement
- Remediation Life Cycle and Environmental Class Actions
- Interview with In-House Attorney Tyler Adkins
The latest issue of Environmental & Energy Litigation includes these articles: