The latest issue of Corporate Counsel and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Spring 2021 | PDF
The latest issue of Corporate Counsel includes these articles:
- DOJ Turns Up Heat on No-Poach and Wage-Fixing Agreements
- COVID-19: An Employer's Role in Vaccination
- "Meatspace," Cyberspace, and Personal Jurisdiction
- Consumer Data Privacy Act Introduced in Minnesota
- Protecting Sensitive Forensic Reports: Applying Attorney-Client Privilege and the Work Product Doctrine