Message from the Chairs
The Family Law Litigation Committee would like to share with every member of the Committee the opportunities available to those who are interested in becoming actively involved with the Committee. Depending on your preference (whether it is writing, editing programming, etc.), there is something for every member of the Committee. The following are some of the opportunities available to our committee members:
- Membership (retaining and attracting members to the Committee)
- Programs and CLEs (proposals for Roundtables)
- Sound Advice
- E-Newsletter (helping the Newsletter Editor obtain submissions, review, and editing the submissions for publication)
- Website (updating the Committee website with news and developments of interest to our membership)
- Social Media (assist the Subcommittee Chair with social media content for the Committee’s subaccount)
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Committee participation is rewarding, as you will be able to network with other family law professionals across the country and exchange ideas that will strengthen your core skill set. If you are interested, please contact either of the Committee Co-Chairs: Eshigo P. Okasili at [email protected] and Rita M. Aquilio at [email protected] for more information.
We look forward to your participation in the ABA 2023–2024 Year!
Eshigo P. Okasili and Rita M. Aquilio
Cochairs of the Family Law Litigation Committee