If you are interested in submitting a nomination, please consider the following:
- How many years has the individual or entity been actively promoting diversity?
- How many years has the specific project or program been operating (if applicable)?
- What has been the program or initiative’s impact (e.g. number of persons who have participated or received benefits; has the program or initiative served as a model for other programs; is the program likely to become a model)?
- The plan that is in place to keep the program going.
- How the individual or entity’s approach to increasing diversity is innovative.
- Any professional or personal sacrifice the nominee has made to further diversity.
- Any previous recognition the individual or entity has received for their contribution to diversity by others in the field.
For individual nominations, include a resume or similar document describing the nominee’s principal areas of practice, number of years of practice and professional achievements.
For entity nominations, include the names of persons at the entity who are responsible for diversity activities and their qualifications.
These materials may include newspaper clippings, press releases and other publicity that describe the nominee’s contribution to diversity in the profession. Please note: submission of electronic materials cannot exceed 4MB. Documents exceeding 4MB must be sent through regular US mail or express mail to ensure delivery.
Letters of Support
A maximum of three letters of support from other individuals or organizations knowledgeable of the nominee’s contributions are welcome.
Please submit all materials via the online nomination form. Contact Amber Meeks with any questions.