The ABA Standing Committee on Legal Aid and Indigent Defense has compiled a comprehensive index of resources to support the civil legal aid and public defense communities during the pandemic.
- ABA Practice Forward - Practical tools and resources to support and advance the practice of law and the judicial system amid potential long-term changes due to COVID-19.
- The ABA Committee on Disaster Response & Preparedness has resources for lawyers, bar associations and the justice system to help them prepare for and respond to disasters; provide resources to assist lawyers and the public recover from disasters; and ensure the rule of law in times of disaster.
- The ABA Law Student Division’s blog, Before the Bar, has coronavirus resources and information for law students.
- The ABA Section of Litigation has a dedicated Coronavirus (COVID-19) page on articles and resources.
- The ABA’s Standing Committee on Election Law has information on how coronavirus is impacting elections in the states.
- The ABA’s Section of State and Local Government Law has resources on the CARES Act, public health legal preparedness, American Health Lawyers informational hub, and the National Association of Attorneys General.