chevron-down Created with Sketch Beta.
August 17, 2020

Finding Legal Help On-Base

As described in the Military Legal Assistance section, military families may be eligible to obtain free legal services through military legal assistance offices. Even if you do not live on base, or if your particular base does not have a legal assistance office, you can contact your nearest base legal office for an appointment—and it doesn’t matter if the nearest base is for a different service branch (i.e., you are in the Army Reserves and the nearest installation is a Navy base). To find your nearest legal assistance office, check the Directory of Programs.