The law schools listed below are scheduled for sabbatical, provisional, or full approval site evaluation visits in spring 2021. For an up-to-date listing, including any additional visits scheduled after the date of this memo, visit https://www.americanbar.org/groups/legal_education/accreditation/law_school_site_visits/.
Consistent with Internal Operating Practice 4(a), written comments related to current compliance with the ABA Standards for the Approval of Law Schools may be submitted to the ABA Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar. Comments on law schools with spring 2021 visits should be sent by January 15, 2021. Third party comments must be submitted using the online form available at https://americanbar.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2iBnYKVcOpLlwpL.
Law schools undergoing accreditation site visits in spring 2021 are:
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
- California Western School of Law
- Capital University Law School
- Charleston School of Law
- Drake University Law School
- Mercer University School of Law
- New York Law School
- University of North Dakota School of Law
- Ohio Northern University College of Law
- UNT Dallas College of Law
- Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico School of Law
- Regent University School of Law
- Roger Williams University School of Law
- University of San Diego School of Law
- Touro College Law Center
- Vermont Law School
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Western State College of Law
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School
- Widener University Delaware Law School
Note: Your comments must be signed. Only comments directly related to the ABA Standards and Rules of Procedure for Approval of Law Schools will be considered.