The law schools listed below are scheduled for site evaluation visits in Fall 2020. Any additional visits scheduled after the date of this memo will be posted on the Section’s website.
Consistent with Internal Operating Practice 4(a), written comments related to current compliance with the Standards for the Approval of Law Schools may be submitted to the ABA Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar. Comments on law schools with Fall 2020 visits should be sent by August 15, 2020. Please click on this link to submit third party comments.
Law schools undergoing accreditation site visits in Fall 2020 are:
· Arizona State University
· Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
· Baylor University School of Law
· Cleveland State University
· Elon University School of Law
· University of Toledo College of Law
· Western New England University School of Law
Note: Your comments must be signed. Only comments directly related to the ABA Standards and Rules of Procedure for Approval of Law Schools will be considered.