The law schools listed below are scheduled for sabbatical, provisional, or full approval site evaluation visits in Fall 2018. Any additional visits scheduled after the date of this memo will be posted on the Section’s website.
Consistent with Internal Operating Practice 3(a), written comments related to current compliance with the Standards for the Approval of Law Schools may be submitted to the ABA Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar. Comments on law schools with Fall 2018 visits should be sent by August 15, 2018. Please click on this link to submit third party comments.
Law schools undergoing accreditation site visits in Fall 2018 are:
2018 Fall Site Visits
- Arizona, University of (Sabbatical)
- Chapman University (Sabbatical)
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (Sabbatical)
- Concordia University (Four-Year)
- Denver, University of (Sabbatical)
- Mitchell | Hamline School of Law (Three-Year)
- Missouri, University of (Sabbatical)
- Ohio State University (Sabbatical)
- Southern Methodist University (Sabbatical)
- Yale University (Sabbatical)
Note: Your comments must be signed. Only comments directly related to the ABA Standards and Rules of Procedure for Approval of Law Schools will be considered.