Section Involvement Opportunities
The Section offers a variety of volunteer opportunities and ways to get involved in Section events and activities including serving on committees and assisting in conference planning and publication production, to name a few. If you are interested in any of the below opportunities, please contact Section Director Erin Ruehrwein.
- Serve on the Conferences and Programming Committee
- Serve on the Publications Committee
- Assist with the new edition of the Adjunct Faculty Handbook
- Serve on the 2019 Associate Deans Conference Planning Committee
- Participate as a panelist for the Legal Career Central Webinar Series (see below)
- Submit a Book Proposal
Legal Career Central Webinar Series
The Section is collaborating with ABA Legal Career Central on its Career Choice webinar series, a free webinar series for ABA members that highlights various practice areas. Panelists will discuss an overview of their job, career path, day in the life, and necessary skills.
If you are interested in presenting, please contact Erin Ruehrwein. We are seeking presenters to cover the following careers: tenured professor, adjunct professor, law librarian, associate dean, trial professor, and/or education faculty member in a law-related department.
2018 Law School Development Conference
May 29-June 1
AccessLex Webinar Series on Student Debt
For more information on this webinar series, click here.
Co-Sponsored Podcast Series
The Path to Law Student Well-Being
Special Education 101 for Attorneys
June 19, 2018 1:00 PM ET
Save the Date:
August 3 – Annual Meeting Law Student Debt Program
August 24 – Free Webinar – How to Become a Law School Dean
Summer 2019 – Associate Deans Conference
Program Materials Archive
Visit the Section’s Program Materials Archive to access Section webinars and past conference materials including:
- The Weight of Law School: Recognizing and Rebounding from Depression
- Best and Worst Practices in Law School Diversity Initiatives
- The Uniform Bar Exam: Where Are We Now and We Are We Headed?
- Integrating Experiential Learning in the Classroom
- Various Law School Development, Associate Deans, Deans and New Deans conference materials