The law schools listed below are scheduled for sabbatical, provisional, or full approval site evaluation visits in Spring 2018. Any additional visits scheduled after the date of this memo will be posted on the Section’s website.
Consistent with Internal Operating Practice 3(a), written comments related to current compliance with the Standards for the Approval of Law Schools may be submitted to the ABA Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar. Comments on law schools with Spring 2018 visits should be sent by January 15, 2018. Please click on this link to submit third party comments.
Law schools undergoing accreditation site visits in Spring 2018 are:
- University of Cincinnati (Sabbatical)
- University of Connecticut (Sabbatical)
- Cornell University (Sabbatical)
- Georgetown University(Sabbatical)
- University of Illinois (Sabbatical)
- University of Maryland (Sabbatical)
- University of Nebraska (Sabbatical)
- Northwestern University (Sabbatical)
- University of Pittsburgh (Sabbatical)
- Suffolk University (Sabbatical)
- Texas Tech University (Sabbatical)
- Thomas Jefferson Law School (Sabbatical)
- Villanova University (Sabbatical)
- University of Virginia (Sabbatical)
- University of Washington (Sabbatical)
Note: Your comments must be signed. Only comments directly related to the ABA Standards and Rules of Procedure for Approval of Law Schools will be considered.