The law schools listed below are scheduled for sabbatical, provisional, or full approval site evaluation visits in Fall 2017. Any additional visits scheduled after the date of this memo will be posted on the Section’s website.
Consistent with Internal Operating Practice 3(a), written comments related to current compliance with the Standards for the Approval of Law Schools may be submitted to the ABA Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar. Comments on law schools with Fall 2017 visits should be sent by August 15, 2017. Please click on this link to submit third party comments.
- University of Baltimore (Sabbatical)
- California-Davis, University of (Sabbatical)
- Columbia University (Sabbatical)
- Detroit Mercy, University of (Sabbatical)
- Indiana University-Bloomington (Sabbatical)
- University of Louisville (Sabbatical)
- Lincoln Memorial University (Application for Full Approval)
- New England Law | Boston (Sabbatical)
- Penn State University-Dickinson Law (Provisional, limited)
- Penn State University-Penn State Law (Provisional, limited)
- St. John’s University (Sabbatical)
- Syracuse University (Sabbatical)
Note: Your comments must be signed. Only comments directly related to the ABA Standards and Rules of Procedure for Approval of Law Schools will be considered.