Join the ABA's Lawyers' Professional Liability Consortium!
Check back in June 2019 to enroll for 2019-20.
The LPLC provides a place where practicing lawyers, insurance professionals, academics and risk managers meet to exchange views, share knowledge and learn the latest information about the law of lawyering. Your subscription to the Lawyers' Professional Liability Consortium is important to the ongoing work of the Standing Committee on Lawyers' Professional Liability.
Lawyers' Professional Liability Consortium subscriptions include the added value of eMembership. The eMembership will open the door to your colleagues within the Lawyers' Professional Liability Consortium, and other useful resources including news, chat rooms, and white papers — all related to the field of legal malpractice.
The LPLC Fiscal Year is September 1 – August 31
Choose the Subscription Benefit that Fit Your Needs!
• Monthly LPL eAdvisory
• Access to the Members–Only Community
• Advance Registration List for each conference (Does not include conference registration)
INDIVIDUAL LPLC Associate
• One eMembership (see eMembership benefits)
• One complimentary registration per conference
(Fall and Spring)
• Save up to $650 on regular conference fees
• BENEFITS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE
ORGANIZATIONAL LPLC Associates
Benefits are for any two individuals from your organization.
• Two eMemberships (see eMembership benefits)
• Two complimentary registrations per conference (Fall and Spring National Legal Malpractice Conference)
• Save up to $1,225 on regular conference fees
• One Registration to Young Lawyer Professional Development CLE in June
• Individuals using these benefits MAY BE TRANSFERRED through the year
LPLC Subscriptions for 2019–2020 include complimentary registration at our Fall & Spring National Legal Malpractice Conferences
Fall 2019 Conference | September 11-13, 2019 | Hilton San Diego Bayfront | San Diego, CA
Spring 2020 Conference | April 29-May 1, 2020 | The Roosevelt New Orleans, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel | New Orleans, LA
Conference Registration Process for Individual and Organizational Associates
- Choose an Individual or Organizational Subscription
- ABA LPL staff will send your Conference Registration Code
- Use the Registration Code to register online for the conference
Please return your completed enrollment form and payment to the address below (Credit card and Checks ONLY-No Cash):
American Bar Association
Attn: Service Center – Meeting/Event Registrations Department
321 N. Clark St., Floor 16
Chicago, IL 60654
Secure Fax Number: 312.988.5850