The Hilton San Diego Bayfront is about a 15-minute drive from San Diego International-Lindbergh Field (SAN). Non-stop service to San Diego is available from most all major cities. Visit https://www.san.org/ for more information. Estimated one-way cab fare is $20.
The ABA has negotiated airfares with American, Delta and United airlines, and discounted rates with Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty car rental agencies. To book online or to learn of other ABA Advantage discounts and offers, go to http://www.americanbar.org/membership/aba_advantage_discounts.html.
For your convenience, we've arranged a discount with SuperShuttle for transportation to and from the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel. Your discount gives you the following discounts made online:
- 10% off one-way and 10% off round-trip SuperShuttle shared rides;
- 10% off one-way and 10% off round-trip ExecuCar private sedans; and
- 10% off one-way and 10% off round-trip ExecuCar private SUVs
Discount does not apply to exclusive/non-stop vans (which are already discounted).
To take advantage of the discount, simply enter discount code XF3RQ in the “DISCOUNT CODE” box on the first page of the website when making your reservations on the SuperShuttle website. The discount code is valid for trips booked for September 7-17, 2019.
- SuperShuttle: After collecting luggage, customers must proceed to the Transportation Islands to speak with a uniformed Customer Service Representative. If unable to locate a representative using the instructions below, customers may call local dispatch at 1 916-999-3260 for assistance.
- Terminal 1: After collecting luggage, follow the signs to the Ground Transportation Sky Bridge Escalator near Baggage Carousel 3, then take the escalators back down on the other side to the “Shuttle for Hire Island” Customer can then present confirmation number to the uniformed Customer Service Representative for further assistance.
- Terminal 2: After collecting luggage, follow the signs to the Ground Transportation Exit near baggage carousels 6, 7, 8 and use the crosswalk to reach the “Shuttle for Hire Island.” Customer can then present confirmation number to the uniformed Customer Service Representative for further assistance.
- Terminal 3 (Commuter): After collecting luggage, exit the Commuter Terminal doors, use the crosswalk to the "Shuttle for Hire Island," then request SuperShuttle from the airport's representative.
- ExecuCar Meet & Greet: Guest will locate the operator in the baggage claim area. If unable to locate operator, guest may call 1(916) 999-3260 for assistance.
IMPORTANT: please make sure everyone in your group is ready to go before approaching the SuperShuttle representative, if 2 or more are traveling together. Don’t leave anyone behind.
The pickup location will be outside of the hotel front lobby. Let the bellman know of your SuperShuttle transportation arrangements.