Paulette Brown, Past President of the ABA, was the keynote speaker at the 2016 ABA National Conference for Lawyer Assistance Programs in Vancouver. Highlights of Ms. Brown's remarks are available in a CoLAP Café blog post written by Joan Bibelhausen, Executive Director of Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers in Minnesota and former ABA CoLAP Advisory Committee Member.
- ABA Diversity and Inclusion 360 Commission - A Presidential Initiative led by Immediate Past President Paulette Brown
- ABA Diversity Initiatives - The ABA maintains a longstanding commitment to diversity in the legal profession.
- Attorney Well-Being: HNBA as a Catalyst for Change, by Raul Ayala, Hispanic National Bar Association (April 2018)
- Battling Mental Illness in the Legal Profession, Diversity and the Bar Magazine (March/April 2015)
- Diversity Makes A Difference In This Profession, Nevada Lawyer (October 2017)
- “If You Plant Corn, You Get Corn”: On Mindfulness and Racial Justice in Florida and Beyond, Florida Bar Journal (April 2016)
- Part of special issue dedicated to Mindfulness -- access the entire issue here.
- Lawyer Well-Being: An Uncharted Path to Increasing Diversity and Inclusion, ABA Section of Litigation Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter (February 19, 2018)
- Message from the President: Reflections on Diversity Among Lawyers, Nevada Lawyer (October 2017)
- One, Two, Three – When it Comes to Diverse Bar Leaders, Milestones Still Matter, Bar Leader (May-June 2008)
- Rooting Out Bias in the Legal Profession, Arizona Attorney Magazine (January 2017)
- Substance Abuse, Mental Health Issues Higher Among Legal Professionals Than Previously Thought; Younger Lawyers Most at Risk, Latinos Health (February 8, 2016)