The Welcome to Law School online program includes materials from both Kaplan and the ABA. It features 18 hours of on-demand video instruction — everything from contracts to torts — that can be completed in a week, coupled with more than 60 engaging assignments. The program has been organized into smaller segments to allow busy professionals to complete them around work and other commitments.
Why should you use the Welcome to Law School Program?
- Get a competitive edge on your fellow incoming law students.
- Develop key strategies for thriving in law school.
- The program is ON-DEMAND and ready when you are.
Think Like a Lawyer
Learn how to write, read, and process data as a legal professional with engaging exercises.
It's a Mental Game. Legally Speaking.
Effectively manage your stress and master the art of time-management. Minimize your anxiety, and get rid of cognitive distortions.
- Be mindful of your internal dialogue.
- Don’t catastrophize!
- Advocate on your own behalf.
Practice Before You Can Practice.
Study the tools of the trade with organized video modules—from contracts to torts and everything in between.
What you'll get:
- 18 hours of on-demand video lessons you can complete in a week
- 63 engaging assignments
- Structured modules broken into topics and time commitment
- e-Workbooks with reflection exercises