ABA Reps promote ABA membership on campus, and they are the voice of their law school in the ABA as a voter in our Assembly.
For more about ABA Representatives, read the ABA Representative Position Description.
- The onboarding and training date for the 2022-2023 ABA Reps is August 2, 2022 and will be done via Zoom.
- Register for Law Student Division Overview Training on August 2 (required for all SBA Presidents and ABA Reps)
- Register for ABA Representative Training on August 2 (required for all ABA Reps)
Essential Resources for Reps
To help you find what you’re looking for, below are links to essential Division resources and information:
- Law Student Division Calendar of Events: Don’t miss another event or activity. Mark your calendar and make your plans now.
- Join the Facebook Group for ABA Reps.
- Scholarships! Get your unique link from the Quimbee Leaderboard (coming soon) and start selling Bar Review courses to your classmates
- Division Initiatives and Programs: Provide meaningful extra-curricular activities for your classmates right on campus by participating in Mental Health Day, or Diversity Day.
- Awards: Be recognized for your good works. Nominate your law school or law school organization for a the Public Interest Award, Diversity Award, Student Bar Association Award, Newspaper Award, or the Membership Activity Award.
Make it Official
If you’re an ABA Rep you must complete the ABA Rep Reporting Form to be eligible for Rep Rewards and to vote in Assembly.