In this short video summary of the 2022 TechReport on cloud computing, Dennis Kennedy shares the highlights of the results from the 2022 results from the ABA's annual technology survey.
- Cybersecurity has passed the crisis point in lawyers’ use of cloud services in our world of cybersecurity risks, ransomware, cyberwarfare, and more.
- Cloud usage increased significantly from 60% to 70% and lawyers show an increasing awareness and comfort with cloud services.
- Use of consumer and business cloud services still outpace the adoption of legal-specific cloud services.
- Only 11% of respondents indicated that they expected to replace an existing software tool with a cloud tool in 2022.
- The 2022 Legal Technology Survey shows that, for a steadily increasing majority of lawyers and firms, cloud services are now part of the IT equation.