It’s been an exciting year, so far, for the Law Practice Division. LP is now accessible to all ABA members; all you have to do is opt in. We are an included value of your ABA membership! As a result, LP is now experiencing unprecedented growth as a Division, and we welcome all our new members. One of the best experiences we can offer all our members is the excitement that comes with participating in TECHSHOW.
Technology continues to advance and innovate in new areas that were only recently inconceivable, and today’s attorneys can either get ahead or fall behind and be overwhelmed by this continuous evolution. Join us at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, Feb. 26-29 for our annual TECHSHOW. We think this year’s show will be our best ever. TECHSHOW is the premier conference for bringing lawyers and technology together, and will feature industry-leading faculty, along with 2,000 leading technology users and influencers. This year’s show will offer:
- The latest developments on legal information and technology products and services and how to leverage them for the benefit of your practice and career
- CLE sessions focusing on cybersecurity, automation, artificial intelligence, lawyer well-being, recession proof, human skills, client experience, litigation, client attraction, and more
- Action leaders in the industry sharing expertise
- An EXPO Hall with more access to organizations that have the products and services to help you grow and advance your practice into tomorrow and beyond
- Networking opportunities with your peers and key stakeholders in the legal tech field
- An exciting start-up pitch competition to kick off the show, leading into our Welcome Reception
- An introductory session, which features the TECHSHOW Planning Board
- Taste of TECHSHOW dinners
- Lunch ‘N Learns
- The always popular 60 in 60
- Workshops that include Google My Business, Microsoft Word, Create Your Personal Plan, DIY Intake Forms, Bring Design Thinking to Your Practice, Build a Persona/Client Mapping, and Video Creation
To register and learn more, please visit us at techshow.com.