Last year was certainly an exciting year with the introduction of our new website and the debut of our new hotel location for ABA TECHSHOW. We look forward to carrying this momentum forward throughout 2019. We are working on a lot of exciting projects to extend your membership value, including new and better ways to get you the practice management content you covet and in the formats that are most convenient for you.
ABA TECHSHOW 2019
Technology is now fully integrated into the practice of many of today’s practitioners. Are we prepared enough for today? What about tomorrow, and beyond? Join us at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, Feb. 27 to March 2 for our annual TECHSHOW. Our show continues to grow with registered attendees and exhibitors within our Expo Hall. TECHSHOW is the premier conference for bringing lawyers and technology together; it features industry-leading faculty along with 2,000 leading technology users and influencers. This year’s show offers:
- The latest updates on legal information and technology products and services—and their benefits to your practice and career.
- CLE sessions focusing on cybersecurity, advanced IT, core technology, litigation, trending tech, solo and small firms, how-tos, Macs, beyond the tech, future proofing, process and project management, choosing and using, and more.
- Action leaders in the industry sharing their expertise.
- A further expanded EXPO Hall with more access to organizations that have the products and services to help you maintain, grow and advance your practice into tomorrow and beyond.
- Networking opportunities with your peers and key stakeholders in the legal tech field.
- An exciting start-up pitch competition to kick off the show, leading into our Welcome Reception.
- An introductory session featuring the TECHSHOW Planning Board.
- Taste of TECHSHOW dinners.
- Lunch ’N Learns.
- The always-popular 60 in 60.
To register and learn more, visit us at techshow.com.
Stay in Touch via LP Connect
The Law Practice Division (LP) remains committed to leadership and offering a thriving community focused on our core areas of management, marketing, finance