Michael Woods is an Associate General Counsel at Verizon and legal counsel to the Chief Information Security Officer of Verizon. He served as counsel to the National Counterintelligence Executive, as the chief of the FBI National Security Law Unit, and in the Justice Department's National Security Division Office of Law & Policy.
This episode references:
- The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) 50 USC 1801 et seq.
- Original Woods Procedure Memo, April 5, 2001
- The DOJ Inspector General Review of Four FISA Applications and Other Aspects of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation Full Report
- Opinion and Order In Re Accuracy Concerns Regarding FBI Matters Submitted to the FISC, March 4, 2020
- Opinion and Order In Re Accuracy Concerns Regarding FBI Matters Submitted to the FISC, April 3, 2020