Seth Jones is the Director of the Transnational Threats Project and a Senior Adviser in the International Security Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS). He previously served as director of the International Security and Defense Policy Center at the RAND Corporation, as representative for the commander of the U.S. Special Operations Command and as a plans officer and adviser to the commanding general of U.S. Special Operations Forces in Afghanistan.
- Senate Hearing "Does Section 230’s Sweeping Immunity Enable Big Tech Bad Behavior?" October 28, 2020
- Seth Jones "The War Comes Home: The Evolution of Domestic Terrorism in the United States" October 22, 2020
- Hunting in the Shadows The Pursuit of Al Qa'ida Since 9/11
- In the Graveyard of Empires: America's War in Afghanistan
- A Covert Action: Reagan, the CIA, and the Cold War Struggle in Poland
- How Terrorist Groups End: Lessons for Countering al Qa'ida