Patricia Lee "Trish" Refo is the president of the American Bar Association (2020-2021) and a partner and chair of the Professional Liability Litigation Group at Snell & Wilmer in Phoenix.
This episode references:
- Federal Rules of Evidence
- Daubert Standard from Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals Inc., 509 U.S. 579 (1993)
- An army of Ruth Bader Ginsburg's former law clerks gathered to meet her casket at the Supreme Court, CBS News, September 23, 2020
- Poll Worker Esq. (Also found at ambar.org/vote)
- ABA Presidents on the 19th Amendment
- ABA Cybersecurity Task Force Resources