Robert Litt is of counsel at Morrison & Foerster and previously served as General Counsel to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. He is also an Adjunct Research Scholar in Columbia Law School's National Security Law Program.
This episode references:
- The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) 50 USC 1801 et seq.
- The DOJ Inspector General Review of Four FISA Applications and Other Aspects of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation Full Report
- The FBI's response to the Court's Order from January 10, 2020
- Memo to the FBI Regarding the Execution of Woods Procedures for Applications Filed with the FISC
- Opinion and Order In Re Accuracy Concerns Regarding FBI Matters Submitted to the FISC, March 4, 2020
- Response to the Court's Corrected Opinion and Order Dated March 5, 2020 and Update to the Government's January 10, 2020 Response
- Opinion and Order In Re Accuracy Concerns Regarding FBI Matters Submitted to the FISC, April 3, 2020
- NSLT Episode "Inspectors General: FISA Oversight and Woods Review with Michael Woods"
- Technology By Design Episode with Yvette Bourcicot