Jim Baker is the Director of National Security and Cybersecurity at the R Street Institute and a lecturer on law at Harvard Law School. He previously served as General Counsel of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
This episode references:
- The DOJ Inspector General Review of Four FISA Applications and Other Aspects of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation Introduction and Full Report
- Politico “Russia’s Long and Mostly Unsuccessful History of Election Interference”
- Operation Ghost Stories
- Washington Post “U.N. Report on Jeff Bezos Phone Hack Only Adds to Questions About How the National Enquirer Got Its Scoop”
- Financial Times “Saudi's MBS implicated in hacking of Jeff Bezos's phone”
- UN experts call for investigation into allegations that Saudi Crown Prince involved in hacking of Jeff Bezos’ phone