Jason Klitenic is the General Counsel of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
This episode references:
- U.S. Treasury Department’s new CIFUS regulations after FIRRMA
- Executive Order 13549 “Classified National Security Information Programs for State, Local, Tribal, and Private Sector Entities”
- SECURE Technologies Act of 2018 [PDF document]
- GSA Guidance on Section 889 FAR Rule of the 2019 NDAA
- Executive Order 13873 “Executive Order on Securing the Information and Communications Technology and Services Supply Chain”