Mark Tuohey is of counsel at BakerHostetler. He served as Director of the Mayor of Washington, D.C.’s Office of Legal Counsel was an Assistant U.S. Attorney during the 1977 Hanafi Siege.
Pat Collins is a reporter at NBC4 Washington and covered the news in Washington DC at the Washington Daily News, Channel 9 WTOP, and WJLA. He was a reporter at Channel 9 during the 1977 siege.
This episode references:
- Appeals in the Hanafi Murder Trial in 1973 Christian v. United States 394 A.2d 1 (1978)
- Max Robinson was the news anchor for WTOP in Washington DC at the time of the siege
- Khaalis v. United States 408 A.2d 313 (1979)
- Coverage of the trial of Hamaas Abdul Khaalis and 11 co-conspirators in the Washington Post and the New York Times
- In the matter of world trade center bombing litigation 93 N.Y.2d 1, 709 N.E.2d 452, 686 N.Y.S.2d 743 (1999).