Jamil Jaffer is the founder of the National Security Institute at George Mason University, and an Assistant Professor of Law and Director of the National Security Law & Policy Program at the Antonin Scalia Law School. He has served as an Associate Counsel to President Bush and as Counsel to the Assistant Attorney General for National Security.
This episode references:
- Attorney General William Barr’s Summary of the Muller Report to Congress
- Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure Rule 6e
- Carter Page FISA Application
- Indictment of Thirteen Russians for attempting to interfere in the US Political System
- Senate Intelligence Committee joint response to the Intelligence Community Assessment on Russian election interference