Peter Singer is a strategist and Senior Fellow at New America. He was Director of the Center for 21st Century Security at the Brookings Institution and has written six books on different aspects of modern warfare, including LikeWar.
Rachel Levinson-Waldman is Senior Counsel at the Brennan Center’s Liberty and National Security Program and previously worked on First Amendment and academic freedom as counsel to the American Association of University Professors.
This episode references:
- Panel IX – Social Media: 2020 at the 28th Annual Review of the Field of National Security Law Conference
- LikeWar by Peter Singer
- Trump-Russia Investigations: A Guide by Rachel Levinson-Waldman
- Pew Research Study “Activism in the Social Media Age”
- Interagency Active Measures Working Group
- "Partisanship, Propaganda, and Disinformation: Online Media and the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election"