Peter Singer is a strategist and Senior Fellow at New America. He was Director of the Center for 21st Century Security at the Brookings Institution and has written six books on different aspects of modern warfare, including LikeWar.
Rachel Levinson-Waldman is Senior Counsel at the Brennan Center’s Liberty and National Security Program and previously worked on First Amendment and academic freedom as counsel to the American Association of University Professors.
This episode references:
- Panel IX – Social Media: 2020 at the 28th Annual Review of the Field of National Security Law Conference
- LikeWar by Peter Singer
- Trump-Russia Investigations: A Guide by Rachel Levinson-Waldman
- The Islamophobic Administration by Rachel Levinson-Waldman
- Report prepared for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence on Russian activity: The Tactics and Tropes of the Internet Research Agency
- Packingham v. North Carolina (2017)
- Manhattan Community Access Corp v Halleck (2019) including the amici curiae briefs