Bradley W. Hart is an assistant professor at California State University, Fresno. He completed his PhD at Churchill College, Cambridge University, and is the author or co-author of three books. His latest book is Hitler's American Friends: The Third Reich's Supporters in the United States (2018).
This episode references:
- Hitler’s American Friends: The Third Reich’s Supporters in the United States
- Bradley Hart's article in The Conversation "It started with Nazis: Concerns over foreign agents not just a Trump-era phenomenon"
- The Dias Committee Report
- The Department of Justice’s Official German Report
- The Foreign Agents Registration Act
- National Security Law Today’s FARA podcast