The moderators reviewed episodes on FARA, CFIUS, security clearances and space law that Naitonal Seuciry Law Today recorded over the last year to prepare for the upcoming 28th Annual Review of the Field of National Security Law Conference in November.
Our recommended articles are:
- The 28th Annual Review of the Field of National Security Law Conference
- Senate Intelligence Committee Hearing on Foreign Influence and Social Media
- Report of the Attorney General’s Cyber Digital Task Force
- Reality Winner was sentenced for leaking NSA documents
- President Trump could revoke security clearances
- Vice President Pence announces plans for a Space Force
- China is developing a military space force
- This episode features excerpts from previous episodes with Amy Jeffress, Mark Zaid, Kevin Pomfret, Henry Hertzfeld, David Fagan and Chris Timura.