The Standing Committee on Law and National Security is the oldest committee in the ABA. It has a sustained committment to educating the Bar and the public on national security and rule of law issues.
The ABA resources and events discussed in this episode are:
- The U.S Intelligence Community Law Sourcebook, 2017 Edition
- The Sourcebook of Public-Private Partnerships for Security and Resilience
- The ABA Cybersecurity Handbook, Second Edition
- Whistleblowers, Leaks, and the Media: The First Amendment and National Security
- National Security, Emerging Technologies and the Law: A Lawyer Jurga. Information and Speakers and Registration Page