Raj De is a partner at Mayer Brown. He served as the General Counsel of the National Security Agency and counsel to the 9/11 Commission, and has held senior appointments in the White House, the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Department of Defense (DOD).
This episode references:
- Executive Order 13636 -- Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity including "Section 9" critical infrastructure organizations
- The European Union General Data Protection Regulation
- The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) amended 2008
- Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
- 9/11 Commission
- Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act