- Jimmo Fact Sheet by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Bifocal, Vol. 39, No. 1.
- Should CMS Prohibit Arbitration in Nursing Home Admission Contracts? by Erica F. Wood, Bifocal, Vol. 36, No. 6.
- The New Status of Home Care Workers Under the Fair Labor Standards Act, by Charlie Sabatino and Caroleigh A. Newman, Bifocal, Vol. 36, No. 6.
- The Older Americans Act: Seeking to Improve Lives, by David M. Godfrey, Bifocal, Vol. 36, No. 6.
- The Aging-in-Place Village Concept: Addressing Liability Concerns by Adrienne Lyon Buenavista. Link is to complete article; summary was published in Bifocal, Volume 33, Number 6. August 2012.
- Fair Housing Protections for Frail Seniors
by Stephanie Edelstein. Maryland Bar Journal. July/August 2005.
- Assisted Living: Recent Developments and Issues for Older Consumers by Stephanie Edelstein. Stanford Law & Policy Review, Vol 9:2, Spring 1998, pp. 373-385.
- Assisted Living: An Uncharted Course by John Richard Buck. BIFOCAL, Volume 16, Number 4, Winter 1996, pp. 1-2, 6-7.
- Consumer Advocacy in Assisted Living by Dorothy Siemon, Stephanie Edelstein, and Zita Dresner. Clearinghouse Review, October 1996, pp. 579-588.
- Housing Rights of Group Home and Nursing Facility Residents by Stephanie Edelstein, Vicki Gottlich, Dorothy Siemon, and Bruce Vignery. Clearinghouse Review, October 1995, pp. 664-671.
- Housing Rights of Older Persons by Kim Savage and Stephanie Edelstein. Clearinghouse Review, Vol. 25, No. 6, October 1991, pp. 648-653.
- Nursing Home Admission Contracts: Undermining Rights the Old-Fashioned Way by Charles P. Sabatino, Clearinghouse Review, Vol. 24, No. 6, October 1990, pp. 553-336.
- Licensing and New Board and Care for the Aging by Nancy Coleman and Joan E. Fairbanks. Saint Louis University Public Law Review, Vol. X, No. 2, 1991, pp. 521-530.
- Lifetime Care Contracts by Joan E. Fairbanks. Probate & Property, March/April, 1990, pp. 4-9.
- Continuing Care Retirement Community: Resident Contract Checklist. 1990.