Pocket Guide. Provides brief explanations of:
- legal concepts, documents, and tools that may be misused to commit elder abuse or used properly to remedy it, and
- issues and actions that justice system professionals should consider if they suspect elder abuse has occurred.
Desk Guide. Provides more information about Pocket Guide topics, as well as additional resources including:
- tips for communicating with older individuals,
- the differences between civil and criminal courts, and
- entities that may be involved with elder abuse victims or perpetrators.
Desk Guide Template. Provides a template for state-specific adaptation of the Desk Guide.