(The pdf for the issue in which this article appears is available for download: Vol. 37, Issue 3.)
2016 National Aging and Law Conference
Save the Date!
- October 27-28
- Hilton Alexandria Old Town • Alexandria, VA
Conference attendees will enjoy:
- Low registration rates and a two-day agenda to minimize travel time and costs
- An expanded agenda with 4 plenary sessions and 30 workshops
- A focus on core substantive legal issues affecting older Americans with the greatest economic and social needs
- Programming on legal service development and delivery
- High-quality written materials
Interested in presenting?
- The Request for Proposals is now available on the Conference website: http://ambar.org/NALC
The 2016 Conference hotel boasts:
- Easy access to the King Street Metro station, the Alexandria Amtrak station, and Reagan National Airport
- Restaurants and shopping within walking distance