(Note: The pdf for the issue in which this article appears is available for download: Bifocal, Vol. 36, Issue 4.)
Scholarship deadline June 1:
- The AARP Foundation is pleased continue the AARP Foundation Jerry D. Florence scholarships. The scholarships will be need-based, intended to offset a substantial part of the cost of attendance at the 2015 National Aging and Law Conference by advocates working on behalf of low income and diverse older adults.
- Additional details and the Scholarship Application are now on the Conference website.
- A detailed program scheudle is now available online.
Conference attendees will enjoy:
- Low registration rates and a two-day agenda to minimize travel time and costs
- An anticipated 4 plenary sessions and 24 workshops
- A focus on core substantive legal issues affecting older Americans with the greatest economic and social needs
- Programming on legal service development and delivery
- High-quality written materials
Hotel: Hilton Arlington
The 2015 Conference hotel boasts:
- Direct access to the Ballston Metro Station with restaurants and shopping within walking distance
- Larger space to accommodate more attendees, sessions, and faculty than last year
- On-site hotel rooms, with a negotiated room rate (limited in quantity)
Trisha Bullock: [email protected]