(Note: The pdf for the issue in which this article appears is available for download: Bifocal, Vol. 36, Issue 3.)
Interested in Presenting?
- A speaker proposal template is available on the Conference website.
- Speaker proposals are due March 15.
Save the Date!
NALC 2015 will be held October 29-30, 2015.
Conference attendees will enjoy:
- Low registration rates and a two-day agenda to minimize travel time and costs
- An anticipated 4 plenary sessions and 24 workshops
- A focus on core substantive legal issues affecting older Americans with the greatest economic and social needs
- Programming on legal service development and delivery
- High-quality written materials
Hotel: Hilton Arlington
The 2015 Conference hotel boasts:
- Direct access to the Ballston Metro Station with restaurants and shopping within walking distance
- Larger space to accommodate more attendees, sessions, and faculty than last year
- On-site hotel rooms, with a negotiated room rate (limited in quantity)
David Godfrey: David.Godfrey@Americanbar.org