(Note: The pdf for the issue in which this article appears is available for download: BIFOCAL Vol. 35, Issue 4.)
Complete this brief survey to tell the National Legal Resource Center (NLRC) how it can support your work! The NLRC provides a variety of resources, training, technical assistance, and consultations with experts. To do its job effectively, it needs to hear about the needs of professionals in law and aging.
Please take this short survey to provide feedback for the coming year.
The National Legal Resource Center is a collaborative effort developed by the Administration on Aging. Its partners are:
- The ABA Commission on Law and Aging
- The Center for Elder Rights Advocacy
- The Center for Social Gerontology
- The National Consumer Law Center
- The National Senior Citizens Law Center ■