Thursday, May 30, 2019
1:00 PM ET
Product Code: LLW1905nrlb
You must attend the entire webinar, including the Q&A, and record the Participation Verification Code to receive CLE credit. Partial credit is not available for the live program or recording.
Before the Program
- Please test the computer or device that you plan to use during the program
- We recommend that Internet browsers and Android mobile devices have the most up-to-date Adobe Flash Player
Access the Live Webinar
- Enter the unique PIN found in your confirmation email, including all preceding (0) zeros
- Your PIN is your ABA member/customer ID (example)
- Click “Join Meeting"
- Check the volume level on your computer or device
- If you have trouble logging into the webinar, please call (877) 297-2901
- Use the Watch the Recording link (see below) if the live program has ended
Optional Telephone Connection
- You must log into the webinar to participate but have the option of listening to the program audio by telephone if you are experiencing problems with sound quality instead of the audio on your computer or mobile device
- For telephone audio, call (877) 447-0294 (Conf ID 4269) ten minutes prior to program start time
- If the phone disconnects during the live program, redial the number above as soon as possible to rejoin and continue listening
How to Obtain CLE certificates
- To receive CLE credit, you must be logged into the webinar for the entire program
- Remain on the webinar after the program’s conclusion to complete the program evaluation and access the Attendance Confirmation and Request for Credit
- During the program, a Participation Verification Code will be provided. Copy the code down as it is required on the Attendance Confirmation and Request for Credit that you will fill out at the end of the program. You cannot receive a CLE certificate without this code
- Your participation will be verified and your certificate will be automatically generated and emailed to you shortly after submitting the form
- If you are unable to complete the Attendance Confirmation and Request for Credit immediately after the program, you’ll receive an email with a link to access the evaluation and form a few hours after the program.
- On-demand credit may be available in your jurisdiction for watching the recording link below. At the end of the video, a link to begin the certificate request process will appear, if you do not fast forward. You will need the PVC to receive credit as well.
- Visit our MCLE resources to learn more about how ABA programs address mandatory CLE requirements by state
After the Program
- Report technical issues with the webinar and/or getting your CLE certificate(s)
Watch the Program Recording
Watch the Recording
- Watch the recording if you have missed the live webinar or wish to watch the program again
- The recording will be available approximately 2 days after the live event and will be accessible to attendees from this page for 1 year from the event date
- Viewing or listening to the recording will not earn live CLE credit (if applicable)