The 17th Annual Labor and Employment Law Conference will be held on November 8–11, 2023 in Seattle, Washington. This Conference is the Section’s signature event of the year, which will offer cutting-edge and in-depth programs covering developments across the full range of labor and employment law topics along with numerous networking opportunities.
At this year’s Conference, you can expect:
- Prominent speakers and exciting and balanced panels
- A full year’s worth of CLE credit for most jurisdictions at a price that can’t be beat
- A curriculum covering all aspects of labor and employment law practice
- A multi-level program that will be of value regardless of your degree of experience
- Opportunities for you to meet with colleagues representing all perspectives in the labor and employment field.
The Conference Planning Committee, comprised of extraordinary Section members representing all affiliations, has worked tirelessly during the past year to make this the preeminent labor and employment law conference. We are excited to bring together speakers from private practice and government agencies for robust panels and dialogues. During the Conference, you will have the opportunity to confer with top practitioners representing employees, employers, unions and government agencies, as well as neutrals, in-house counsel and academics in formal and informal settings.
Continue to check here for updates on the 17th Annual Section of Labor & Employment Law Conference.