How Does Collective Bargaining Adapt to the Public’s Call for Police Reform – or Should It?
Will Aitchison, Jennifer Dunn and Martin H. Malin
- Police Reform Legislation Impacting Bargaining
- Police Reform and the Collective Bargaining Process
Public Sector Bargaining during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Matt Jarka and Steven L. Weld II
First Amendment Issues for Public Employees: Political Speech or Problem Makers?
Lisa Salkovitz Kohn, Summer Murshid and Roxana M. Underwood
COVID-19 and Public Sector Collective Bargaining in Education
Timothy T. Gardner, Jr, Matthew Greer and Rebecca Yee
- A Guide for Bargaining the Safe Return to Schools and Campuses
Massachusetts Teachers Association
- All Hands on Deck: Initial Guidance Regarding Reopening School Buildings
National Education Association
- Recent Headlines, Legislative Proposals, Board and Court Decisions Related to COVID-19 and Public Sector Collective Bargaining and Education
Facts, Features and the Future of Police Disciplinary Arbitration
Jeanne Charles and Alan A. Symonette
- Arbitration & Police Discipline: A New Approach?
- Labor Arbitration and Police Discipline: Misperceptions and Reforms
Alan A. Symonette
- National Fraternal Order of Police Collective Bargaining and Arbitration Task Force
Larry H. James
Ethics in the Practice of Labor and Employment Law: Conflicts Resulting from Personal Relationships
James F. Allmendinger, Lewis G. Brewer and Melissa D. Sobota