The Trump Department of Labor: What Has Been Done and Undone?
Ellen Kearns, M. Patricia Smith and Reed Russell
*The Largest Settlements and Judgments and the Most Important Defense Victories in State Law
Jason Marsili and Peter Winebrake
What’s New at the EEOC: New Initiatives and Notable Cases
Hon. Charlotte Burrows
- EEOC Agency Rule List - Fall 2019
- Promising Practices for Preventing Harassment
- US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission v Global Horizons Inc.
- 95_D's 2d Motion for Order Determining Completion for Clarification
- 95-1 Haffer Decl. ISO Motion for Order Determining Completion or for Clarification
- 96 - Opp. to Motion for Order
- 99_Reply ISO Motion for Order determining Completion or for Clarification
- 99-1 Decl. of Sam Haffer
- 101 - Joint Status Report
- 102 - Order Closing Data Collection
*FLSA Hot Topics
Allison Balus, Robert Boonin and David Ricksecker
Arbitrating Individual FLSA Claims Under Compulsion
Matthew Helland, Sally J. Abrahamson, Sheri Flame Eisner, Brian Kriegler
- Costs of Defense in Mass Individual Wage-and-Hour Arbitrations: A Case Study
- Initial Discovery Protocols for Fair Labor Standards Act Cases Not Pleaded as Class or Collective Actions
- What is the Employment-Related Mass Claims Protocol?
*Update on the Equal Pay Act
Susan E. Ellingstad, Gina K. Janeiro and Richard Schramm
*Update on the Family and Medical Leave Act
Sara Faulman, C. Andrew Head and Jennifer Williams
*Update on the Age Discrimination in Employment Act
Litigating as an Attorney of Color/LGBTQ Attorney
David Borgen, Stephanie Sweitzer and R. Nelson Williams
*Materials for these programs are included in the Report of the FLSA Subcommittee.