Each of the following links will open to a new window containing an Adobe PDF document.
- Legal Ethics at the National Labor Relations Board
- Whose Clients Are They? Contacting Putative Class Members
- Obligations in Our Increasingly Hi-Tech Landscape
- Developing Confidentiality Issues Affecting the Attorney's Ethical Obligations in our Increasingly Hi-Tech Landscape: Some Nuts and Bolts Solutions
- The Challenges Employment Arbitrators Face When Dealing with Unrepresented Parties
- Practicing Across Borders -- What Rules Apply?
- The Unauthorized Practice of Law -- The Dangers Posed by Multi-Jurisdictional Practice