Transitions. For years, we have contemplated what’s next in our professional lives. That contemplation has been a source of motivation, excitement, anxiousness, and, at times, frustration, regret, and pain. But looking at the next big thing, the potential accomplishment that could be within reach, has been a driver for us all. This issue of The Judges’ Journal looks at these issues in the context of transitioning off the bench.
Premium Content For:
- Lawyers Conference
- National Conference of Specialized Court Judges
- National Conference of State Trial Judges
- National Conference of the Administrative Law Judiciary
- National Conference of Federal Trial Judges
- Appellate Judges Conference